Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Amazing Digi Scrapping Race

I am so excited - my friend Jenny and I are teaming up for the 3rd season of the Amazing Digi Scrapping Race. It's a takeoff of the reality show on TV. In this case, teams of 2 go around the internet to specified digital scrapbooking sites. At each site we are given a challenge for a scrapbook layout. We have to follow all the rules and post the layouts. Each team that completes all the layouts and follows all rules is entered into a contest to win a big fat prize. Along the way all participants also get lots of great stuff - free kits, coupons for digital stuff, that kind of thing.

It doesn't start for another month but we are signing up in a week. I am so excited.

I'll be sharing all my layouts for the race here. Be on the lookout for some interesting stuff!

No comments: