Friday, January 11, 2008

Coming back!

Well, I realize it has been a year since I actually posted. Very sad. Lots has happened, namely, two very special additions to our family. I had Jacob and Boden, our identical twin boys, on July 16, 2007. We went through a lot to get them here - they were surprise babies and even more surprising was the fact that we were having twins. Then we found out they were suffering from TTTS. Then I had surgery in-utero in April to attempt to 'cure' them of their TTTS. This left them in the same amniotic sac so on May 21st I was admitted to the hospital for the remainder of my pregnancy. We knew the boys would be delivered early, and sure enough, my c-section was scheduled for July 16th - the boys were 31 weeks 6 days. They spent about 6 weeks in the NICU before coming home.

Life at home with a (nearly) 3 year old and 6 month old twins is hectic but a lot of fun!

No comments: