Thursday, June 19, 2008

Invitations done!

Well, one thing is done for the boys' party! I got the invitations done today. It took me awhile as I used several photos of them on it. They should get here next week and I can mail them out right away.

Now, I just need to decide on decorations. Ella is voting for a "Finding Nemo" theme, but, I don't think it's fair for her to choose for her brothers. Plus, they haven't seen the movie. She also suggested a "Cars" theme (which she had for her birthday in January), Baby Einstein theme (which I did consider) and a "baby" theme, and I don't even know what that would be!

My friend Amber found a cute boy cupcake set online and I might just get that stuff.

There is a lady in Beresford that makes cakes and I think I'll try her out. It will be fun to have the boys each have their own little "smash cake."

Eric is going to see about borrowing the big white event tents from Newton Hills to set up.

I need to figure out how many picnic tables we'll need, so I know how many tablecloths to order.

No comments: