Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Big day tomorrow!

Well, the day has come. Jacob and Boden will be a year old tomorrow. :) I can't believe my sweet little dudes are a year old already.

We are taking them to the zoo in the morning, hopefully we will all wake up early and get there before it gets too hot.

We are also going out to eat, I'm thinking Chili's because I like their kids' menu. (and I love the adult menu!)

Then we are hitting Target and maybe Toys R Us. Ella is picking out a gift to give them from her, and I need to get a few things. I need new flip flops! We also need to pick up a few last minute things for the party: cups, tablecloths and silverware.

Also - tomorrow is the first day of the Spa Escape at O Scraps! www.oscraps.com Please stop in! I am so excited, I have no idea what is going on exactly but it's sure to be a lot of fun, challenges and prizes!

No comments: