Monday, August 3, 2009

Caught in the act

So. Ella likes to pretend she hates it when the boys sneak into her bedroom. But, the reality is - she loves it. In fact, since her room has a doorknob cover on it, she has to let them in her room in the first place.

Anyway - they have these little Strawberry Shortcake movie parties. Every so often I see her dragging one of the boys by the hand, into her room. Then ... "Strawbuh-buh-buh-buh-berry, Strawberry Shortcake!"

So, tonight Ella had left her room open, but was in the kitchen with me, making supper. Soon I heard that fabulous theme song, and I peak into her room. Sure enough, I see this:















I mean seriously. How flippin' cute is that? So, then I say, "Boys!" And I see this:

1 comment:

Pam said...

OMGosh they are so stinking adorable Tali!