Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome to 2010!

We spent New Year's Eve, as well as Friday, Saturday and most of Sunday, in Omaha with some very good friends. We had a great time - eating, laughing, just hanging out. It was a really perfect weekend. I also tried sushi for the first time! Allison and I went out for lunch and she took me to Kona Grill. I was pretty stoked.

Anyway, I'm kinda gonna do Project 365, but make it more of a weekly thing. I don't know. I hate being "forced" into this kind of thing, I like to think I'm a big ol' rebel and set rules freak me out. So, I'm going to try, but I'm not making any promises. I've taken a ton of pics so far in 2010, mostly because we were in Omaha. I'll start posting them later.

Also. I have some pretty rad news. I was asked if I'd guest at Catscrap for January, February and March. What????? I'm so excited. The chicks there are pretty cool and they have amazing designers. Word.


No comments: