Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

I think it's Fat Tuesday. I don't know. All I know is it is freezing cold so that doesn't feel very Mardi Gras to me!

Ella has no school again today. Since she only goes to preschool during the am hours, if school is 2 hours late her preschool is canceled. That would be the case today!

Eric is off to Pierre for a meeting and won't be home until at least 9 pm. So, we are having Chinese for supper. Ella's request, of course. That child is addicted!

Today's Happiness: My new travel coffee mug. My old one had a few cracks in it. I love on my coffee mugs a little too much. I don't drink out of regular mugs, I carry around my travel mug all morning. I prefer at least 20 ounces of coffee before noon. It's how I roll. Eric drinks double that. It's a wonder we can focus at all in this house. Anyway, my new mug is gray, which I love, and the bottom is thinner than my last mug, so it will fit in the cup holder in my Envoy AND my car, which my previous one did not.

Do you know how hard it is to drive a 5-speed with a mug of hot coffee between your legs? I don't recommend it.

No comments: