Thursday, March 27, 2008

Long time no type!

Not much has happened, really.

Jacob has 2 teeth now, Boden has 1. Jacob is starting to get up on his hands and knees. I think he will start crawling pretty soon. Right now he gets up on his hands and toes like a yoga pose. It is pretty cute. But so far he has only succeeded in pushing himself backward.

We started them on cereal several weeks ago, then carrots last week. Today for lunch they had butternut squash for the first time and really liked it.

I recently applied for a Creative Team spot at a digital scrapbooking website I love - www.oscraps.com. I was selected for a guest spot for 2 months. I'm not sure yet which months I will get, but I am pretty excited. I may also be getting another Creative Team spot for a different designer. I'm really hoping! :) A CT member basically uses that designer's products in their scrapbooking, and kinda markets the designer - tells people about them and that kind of thing. It's a great gig!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.