Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

I feel like I could sleep for days and days! We had such a busy weekend. Friday I cleaned my butt off. I guess that counts for exercise. ;)

Saturday we had friends come in from Omaha. We just love them. :) They have a daughter that is a month older than Ella, and it is so fun to watch them play. We had some interesting weather that afternoon that livened things up.
Sunday was the party. It was so hot, totally miserable for me.

Today is day 6 of a horrible string of headaches. It is wearing on me in every way. I am doing everything much slower than usual. This doesn't make the kids happy at lunch time. :)
I am going to be starting book #13 in the Janet Evanovich Stephanie Plum series. I am so addicted to these books! It is making me sad that I only have 2 left. I hope she pops out #15 asap!
Anyway, that is an update. I am hoping to nap during the kids' naps. Hopefully soon I will upload some birthday pics. The boys went apeshit on their cakes. :) Totally loved them!
Here is a quick pic of each of them, digging in:





2 comments:

Cat said...

OMG! How adorable LOL those cake mushy faces, nothing like it!!

And hun, you need to get to a Dr girl, 6 days of headaches is not good. And, I hope you are drinking plenty fluids!

Can you tell the mom in me is coming out!

katg1006 said...

Tali - Wow...6 days. I remember when I was pregnant and had a migraine every day for 2 tri-mesters. I was ready to commit hari-kari! Have you had blood work done recently? You should have doctor give you a check :) (((hugs))) To you!

Those..are the cutest photos ever!!!!