Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Where did my little girl go?

Last night Ella and I were playing and I was holding her in my arms and I looked at her and realized that she has gotten so big, so grown up right before my eyes. Her legs are so long, her face has lost almost all of those precious baby cheeks. Today we got her preschool information in the mail, talk about an eye-opener. She'll be doing 2 years of preschool. I'm really excited for her, but it made me realize that kindergarten is right around the corner. Yikes.

Here is a photo of Jacob's hair, with all his unruly curls:















Here is another:

1 comment:

katg1006 said...

Oh I hear you about the growing up too fast. Nick just went from baby to boy in a blink of an eye and I am afraid I haven't quite caught up yet :( He starts school Pre-K in Sept and I am sooo utterly blue about it! I know it's best for him, bunt dang...can't I have him a little longer :(

Oh and I forgot to say yes please may I have the recipe for the chicken :) How did the Italian Roast Sandwiches go?