Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Day 1!

So, a few of my sweet friends at Oscraps are doing 30 days of grats - 30 days of listing the things we are grateful for. I need to start focusing more on what makes me happy, those little things (and big things!) I am grateful for every single day. Too often I find it easy to dwell on the negatives in life, and that not only poisons my own happiness but the happiness of those around me.

So.

Day 1!!!

I'm grateful for:
  • My O friends, who keep me joyful and inspire me every day
  • Eric, who is working for his dad right now to get money for Christmas.
  • Jacob and Boden, for waking up super happy every single day!
  • Ella, for getting up easily for me this morning and being such a good listener.

1 comment:

faery-wings said...

Yay! So glad you are joining us!