Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My hubby's leaving on a jet plane

But, I do know when he'll be back again. (yes, on a stupid song and movie quote kick today).

Eric was accepted for a seminar/training for park management in West Virginia. So, he leaves Saturday morning at the ass crack and comes home on Thursday. I'm really excited for him. It's a great opportunity. He gets some sort of certification for completing it.

But ... I'm gonna miss him! The kids are gonna miss him! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

The good thing is that my mom is coming to stay with us and help out. It will really take a load off for me - so that I do'nt have to haul the boys to Beresford twice a day to take/get Ella from school.

And, this way I don't have to take them to dance class too. The last 2 times that occurred were not fun. ;)

No comments: