Sunday, August 30, 2009

Family photos

We had our family photo shoot yesterday! It was really fun working with Sarah. She graduated a year (I think!) behind my sister in high school, so I knew her for the most part. It was a really, really gorgeous day - not too hot but warm enough for the kids to wear shorts. Eric picked Palisades State Park for the location - it has rock walls, a river, a big bridge.

I kinda wished I had asked him more about it - I wanted a little more room for the kids to roam free so Sarah could capture some free shots, and this place was a little dangerous, with all the cliffs and stuff. But, I am positive she got some good ones anyway. The first shot in particular I am hoping came out - she had us sit and hang our feet off a little bridge, and I think that will be a good one.

And, we got to see where Eric, in his college days, climbed a rock cliff named The King and jumped into the river below. It's illegal for a reason! My gosh.

Anyway - this is Sarah's shop. She does a great job and I am so excited to see what she has for us!! The really great part is that she will give me a disc so I can scrap the photos like crazy! I'm thinking of having stretched canvases done for the living room as well.

No comments: