Sunday, September 26, 2010

Food

I love food. I'm a person that gets very excited about going out to eat. Trying a new restaurant is right up there with a super fun night out for me. I also love to cook. I love trying new recipes. Thankfully, my family is totally down with guinea pig status and there have only been a handful of recipes in the last 5 years that have gotten a big fat thumbs-down from them. Not including Ella, of course, because half the time she is impossible to please.

New recipes can be found anywhere. I love allrecipes.com. I love Pioneer Woman. I've made several of her recipes several times over. My favorites are the Sherried Tomato Soup, Chocolate Sheet Cake, Beef Tenderloin, and Brisket. Today I'm making the Chicken Spaghetti again. Yum. Makes a huge batch and my family loves it. Not healthy, though. Not even a little bit.

I'm trying her Angel, Sugar Cookies for the first time. Hopefully they turn out well. I decided that at the last minute, so, my butter wasn't softened. Found a trick online to try out - grated the butter into my metal Kitchen Aid bowl. Voila, soft butter! Sweet tric.

No comments: