Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Life upside down

One thing I've learned in the past 2 days is that 3.5 years of staying at home with my kids has not prepared me for rising at 6:30 a.m., preparing breakfast for Ella, doing my hair and makeup, Ella's outfit and hair, getting the boys up and dressed, and all of us out of the house at 7:30 a.m.

It has left me exhausted and wishing for hours and hours of sleep. But I have stuff to do. So I don't nap when I can. I catch up on laundry and lists. My scrapbooking is nonexistent and it kills me because 3 of my designers have absolutely amazing kits out right now, and I'm so tired that all I want to do tonight is snuggle my hubby and go to bed.

Dang. Work is tough, yo.

On the upside - the job is good. Ella loves riding the bus, and the boys adore their daycare provider, Trisha. Thank you Trisha for coming into our lives. I don't worry when I drop them off in the morning, and that is kind of an incredibly big f'ing deal.

No comments: