Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Joy of Love

For a long time I've been wanting to expand my photography skills. I'm never going to be anything more than a mom with a camera, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to take beautiful photos of my family and friends.

This time of year is totally frustrating for me in that regard. The days are short and dark. If we do go outside, we are bundled up and I'm wearing thick gloves and not really able to take photos, and if I do, my kids mostly have runny noses and squinted eyes. If I take photos in the house, they include my messy floors and low light.

Recently I got myself a Zeh Bounce. It's a flash bounce. It set me back about $12 and I LOVE it. It has actually done wonders to allow me to still use my flash and get some stability to my shots, but eliminate the nasty things flash does to faces and objects.

Anyway.

I decided to join the Joy of Love thingie Willette has going on. I will be posting my pics here each day. My poor, neglected little blog. I might actually blog once in awhile aside from posting pics. But, let's not get ahead of ourselves.

OH WAIT. I do have news. Post later.

No comments: